Andrés Sepúlveda is a Chemical Engineer by the Madrid Politechnic University, holding the following positions in ASHRAE:
- BOD member
- Region XIV Europe Director and Regional Chair
- Diversity, and Equity and Inclusion Subcommittee Chair
- TC 7.9 Commissioning Building Technical Committee Member
– Commtech and Fagerhult Spain CEO
– Member of the Swedish and Spain Chamber of Commerce
– Member of the Madrid HVAC Trade Fair C&R 2021 Organization Committee.
– Previously holding the following positions:
- ASHRAE Spain President
- IMI Hydronic Engineering Vice President
- Tour&Andersson Spain and South America Managing Director
- ATECYR-HVAC Spain National Society Secretary
- Westinghouse Spain Decontamination and Radwaste Treatment Department Head
– Author of many articles about HVAC Systems Hydronic Balancing and Building Commissioning.
– Translator of most of the current ASHRAE Commissioning Publications into Spanish.
– He has been Commissioning lecturer in numerous international conferences and congresses.
– CIBSE and BSRIA member.