TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These general conditions of sale are agreed between EFRIARC – Associação Portuguesa dos Engenheiros de Frio Industrial e Ar Condicionado, based at Av. Barbosa du Bocage, 87 – 4º, 1050-030 Lisboa, under the unique registration and identification number of legal person no. 502734434 and contact +351 915414434, through its CIAR 2022 Online Store, hereinafter referred to as “EFRIARC /CIAR 2022” and people who wish to make purchases through the website www.ciar2022.com hereinafter referred to as “User“.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the www.ciar2022.com website will be governed exclusively by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The objective of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all the necessary information to the User about the modalities of ordering, selling, payment and provision of the service or delivery of purchases made on the www.ciar2022.com website.
- These conditions govern all the necessary steps to carry out the order and ensure the follow-up of this order/service between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User fulfills his order by completing the purchase process presented on the www.ciar2022.com website, adding the product(s) or service(s) that he/she wishes to order to the shopping basket.
- To send your order the User must:
- Register on the website www.ciar2022.com, providing for this purpose the information requested therein.
- Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User at the time of registration).
- Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you throughout the process of order completion (delivery and billing address, way of shipping, payment method, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want to appear on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products/services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- EFRIARC/CIAR 2022 will honor orders received online. In the absence of availability of the provision of the service, EFRIARC/CIAR 2022 undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it is issued cannot be reissued with changes.
- Orders have a validity of 15 (fifteen) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this period. If the payment of the same is not received by our services within the said period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the www.ciar2022.com website, EFRIARC/CIAR 2022 proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda.:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard);
- ATM reference;
- Boleto Bancário
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of the ability to provide the service. If some products ordered are not in any way provided, the value of them will be credited to the User’s card after the order has been closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
- The availability of the products/services ordered shall take place immediately after confirmation of the payment made.
- The delivery of the products/services paid in the form of the issuance of a digital TICKET sent to the User by e-mail.
- The consumption of products/services is made by presenting their TICKET, in digital form or printed on paper, to the Secretariat of the CIAR 2022 Congress.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- Prices shall be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, considering the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the Prices of any product/service, the User will be informed immediately, being able to choose to continue your order (making the payment of the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by EFRIARC/CIAR 2022. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email email@example.com, up to 15 days after the order, being the instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid answered and defined by EFRIARC / CIAR 2022, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return must be made by the same payment route, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and account or card ownership, to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- EFRIARC undertakes to reimburse the User within a maximum of 15 days.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. They, subject to computer processing, will appear on the data base(s) of EFRIARC /CIAR 2022 and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Your provision is optional and, in accordance with the law, is guaranteed the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, in person or by written means, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.